Elisabeth Pepys burns her hand

  • rajanbarrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      Well I find it interesting that Sam Pepys mentions his wife burning her hand when she cooks the turkey. It might be interesting if we have an annotation on that. That he is in love with his wife or anxious about her is quite evident. That she is a child - wife from our perspective is even more interesting. What is worse is that she is just 29 when she dies.

      How does she respond to Sam's flirtations?