SP is in the Library of Congress -- again and again, Tweet by Tweet

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010

      Breaking: OMG! Library of Congress acquires every Tweet ever Twittered

      Do we need 2 keep all these Tweets? What u-no-who had 4 bfast, when whos-its goes zzzzz. Who was ROFLMAO!!

      OTOH, don't forget, there's Tweet history including the 1st prez victry Tweet evr by 1st blk prez evr. And who knows what indiscreet Tweet Twittered recently will come back to haunt a future presidential candidate?

      Twitter execs said this week the network now has 105 million registered users [ -- including Samuel Pepys as Phil has him tweeting away all day  http://twitter.com/samuelpepys.  -- ] and is adding 300,000 new ones every day.

      http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/04/twitter-library-of-congress.html