Pepys Family of Impington Hall

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 1:40 PM
      Hello, My interest in the Pepys comes from the fact that at one time I lived at Impington and have done a considerable amount of research into the history of the family home there: Impington Hall. Sadly the Hall does not remain. I have also done research work into the Impington Branch of the family and next month I am doing a talk for the Huntingdonshire Family History Society on the Pepys family,

      Stephen