Site software updated

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hi,

      I've just upgraded the Movable Type software on PepysDiary.com - hopefully everything is still working OK, but there's usually something I've missed that's broken!

      Let me know if anything looks amiss...

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
        Many thanks, Phil, for all your hard work behind the scenes so we can enjoy our daily dose of the philandering civil servant,
        A.S.

        On 4 February 2010 03:29, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        I've just upgraded the Movable Type software on PepysDiary.com - hopefully everything is still working OK, but there's usually something I've missed that's broken!

        Let me know if anything looks amiss...

        Thanks,

        Kind regards,

        Susan Thomas

        Emphron Informatics
        Level 3 88 Jephson St
        TOOWONG
        QLD 4066

        Office: +61 7 3503 1765
        Mobile: 0411 094 688
        Fax: +61 7 3318 7677

        Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information, which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies, which may be in your possession. By reading this communication, the recipient(s) have accepted that it is confidential and NOT subject to any form of public disclosure. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. Emphron screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. Emphron accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail.