RE: Feedback from BBC7: The Diary of Samuel Pepys

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      Hello there Terry

      Yes, The Diary of Samuel Pepys will be on BBC7 again, but there are no dates planned just at present. Generally we allow 4-5 months to elapse before considering something for scheduling again.

      It is not possible for us to set up an alert for when it is scheduled. We don't have such system in place.

      Unfortunately this is not a title in stock with the BBC Shop.

      Sorry not to be more helpful. I'll file your email and try and make a mental note to get in touch when we schedule it again. My name is Christine so you can ask for me and remind me in about 6 months time!

      best wishes
      Christine
      BBC7

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
        Thanks for your efforts Terry. Pity they don't have the publish-on-demand scheme that the ABC radio have here.

        >>> terry.foreman@... 27/07/2006 2:09 am >>>