Site News: Site statistics 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Hi,

      I just posted a summary of statistics about the site, mainly about 2009... lots of graphs and things so there's not much point me pasting the text into an email. You can see it here: http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2010/01/04/10717.php

      As ever, if there are things you'd love to see on the site, or things that annoy you about how something works, do let me know and we'll see what we can do!