BBC4 Monday 4th January

  • Richard Histon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
      Just spotted this three part program on UK BBC4 on Monday the 4th. It is
      in three one hour parts, weekly. Also repeated as is the norm. on BBC4

      I hope it is safe to assume that Samuel will be mentioned (should be a
      main focus of course, but I can't see that looking at the detail of the
      first two) in a program lasting a total of three hours - but one never
      knows!.It should also be interesting in it's own right.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00pq8hj

      Richard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        Thanks for pointing that out Richard.

        I spoke to someone from the BBC last summer for a programme about diaries, so I guess this was it... I've no idea if Samuel's mentioned in the finished thing though.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
          Alas, it is "Not available in [my] area" sc. on the West side of the pond.