Can't post!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
      I have been trying to post to the entry for June 24th, but my pearls of wisdom are trampled by the swine of the server and rejected! Anyone else being similarly spurned??
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2006
        Hi Susan (and everyone!),

        Sorry about this - as you probably know, the annotations to often
        (sometimes?) get through to the site despite the frustrating errors.

        I'll be doing some work on trying to narrow down the cause of the
        errors later in the week, but more on that in a day or two. I wanted
        to get the list working properly first!

        All the best,
        Phil

        At 14:33 +1000 2006-06-25, Susan Thomas wrote:
        I have been trying to post to the entry for June 24th, but my pearls
        of wisdom are trampled by the swine of the server and rejected!
        Anyone else being similarly spurned??

      • aroaldo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2006
          --- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Thomas" <susan.thomas@...>
          wrote:

          > I have been trying to post to the entry for June 24th, but my pearls
          of wisdom are trampled by the swine of the server and rejected! Anyone
          else being similarly spurned??

          keep trying, clicking post, it will post eventually; i have been
          experiencing the same problem