Re: [pepysdiary] Visit to London

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
      Hi, Betty:

      Check on Glyn Thomas' excellent City of London and Westminster walks -- they're fantastic guides to the Wonderful World of Sam:

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2005/03/05/3948.php

      Have fun! I'm jealous.
      -Todd

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
        Let's see if this link doesn't get a bunch of spaces inserted in it:
        http://bit.ly/1PmErw

        Check out Glyn Thomas' excellent City of London and Westminster walks -- they're fantastic guides to the Wonderful World of Sam: