Re: [pepysdiary] Re: help, please, to access information in emailed diary entries

  • Charles Elmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 9:33 PM
      I knew he moved to the United States. Some of his family moved to New Orleans and I had a student in Moore Ok that was his great great grandson. In his memoirs, he recounts a meeting with Napoleon, who marched through his town during his conquests in Europe. He alos knew Casanova personally.I would highly recommend this book.
      Shawn Elmore