Re: [pepysdiary] Re: A clip from RealPlayer - Unadulterated Entertainment - The Diary of Samuel P

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2006
      ABC radio here in Australia sells all its programmes on CD (but they're rather pricey) - surely the BBC does that too? Or is it too large? The ABC also lets you download for podcasting, but only holds progrs for a certain length of time for that too.
      Susan

      >>> aham@... 21/07/2006 9:50:20 pm >>>
      Dear Terry,

      First, Thank You! for sending the BBC7 audio clips to the group. I set
      mine aside for rainy day listing. Alas, as you have probably by now
      learned, the links are not permanent. It appears to be the practice of
      BBC7 to replace the program at the link after 6 days have pased. Now I
      can't access any of them. There must be another way to get the complete
      6-part series, but my skim through the BBC7 site doesn't reveal it. Any
      ideas, anyone?

      Andrew Hamilton