Re: [pepysdiary] C 17th. Witch bottle [from Greenwich] is uncorked ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      Fascinating! Wonder if any of Sam's circle ever did this? And obviously
      not something confined to the kitchen and the nursery - that is - the
      women's world: these were male nail parings in the bottle. In the
      article it mentioned about children's shoes being built into houses: I
      know I have read about this somewhere in excavations done after houses
      have been removed or demolished here - also bent forks. Thank you for
      this Michael!

      A.S.