Re: Reaching Here

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam:Return to Manhattan (Weerzien met Manhattan) 400th Anniversary of Henry Hudson's Voyage

      http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/400jaar-nieuw-amsterdam-new-york?lang=en

      Click on right side of page to show the Johannes Vingboons 'view' C. 1665.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
        A larger image of the Johannes Vingboons 'view' that Michael Robinson was
        so kind to point out.

        http://www.artdaily.org/index.asp?int_sec=2&int_new=29838

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
          Wonderful picture! Thank you to both Terry and Michael - wish I could
          see the exhibition

          A.S.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
            I fear this will only work for those in the UK, but Radio 4's 'In Our
            Time' this morning was all about the trial of Charles I. You can
            listen again here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00kpzd6/In_Our_Time_The_Trial_of_Charles_I/

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
              Phil,

              Beeb sez "Outside the UK you can use RealPlayer or Windows Media Player to
              play programmes."
              The site prefers RealPlayer, so there we are; and thanks for the heads-up.

              Terry