RSS feed of annotations?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 6:52 AM
      Hi,

      I don't know why I haven't thought of this before, but I was thinking of
      making an RSS feed of annotations posted on the site.

      For those of you who use RSS feeds, I have a question... Which of these
      options would you prefer:

      1) A single feed of annotations from ALL sections of the site.

      2) A single feed of annotations on just the diary entries.

      3) Number (2) plus separate feeds of annotations for the Encyclopedia,
      In-Depth Articles and Site News?

      Or any other suggestions?

      Thanks,