Re: Diary entry from February 1662/63

  • jefferstars@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
      Terry,
      Yes, thank you so much, now it makes perfect sense! Just when I think I've learned a lot...well, now I feel silly!
      Sincerely,
      Marci

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
        I keep learning Restoration stuff I was not taught in school. E.g., search
        the annotations for "waterboarding."
        Cheers,

      • jefferstars@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24, 2009
          Terry,
          The waterboarding review was sad. History was bloody.
          Have you focused a lot of your restoration knowledge on naval/military issues?