Re: [pepysdiary] Diary entry from February 1662/63

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2009
      MJ,

      Hope this helps:

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/faq/

      Terry Foreman

    • jefferstars@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
        Terry,
        Yes, thank you so much, now it makes perfect sense! Just when I think I've learned a lot...well, now I feel silly!
        Sincerely,
        Marci

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
          I keep learning Restoration stuff I was not taught in school. E.g., search
          the annotations for "waterboarding."
          Cheers,

        • jefferstars@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 24, 2009
            Terry,
            The waterboarding review was sad. History was bloody.
            Have you focused a lot of your restoration knowledge on naval/military issues?