Hi Pals!

  • peghelmholz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2006
      Phil, this looks like it'll be peachy- and the pix are here too! Yay! We'll all move in and get
      cozy. Meanwhile, many thanks, you are nearing sainthood.
      PegH
    • Barbara Howard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006
        Just accepted with pleasure the invitation to join the newly moved
        group. many thanks. Only in Photos it says no albums so where are the
        pix please?
        Barbara
        PS I'm in other yahoo groups so using that e-mail/id here as well now.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
          Oops, I moved the Files over from SmartGroups but completely forgot
          the pictures. We could either copy them over to Yahoo or, as Glyn
          suggested, put them on Flickr? If the latter we could create a
          Flickr.com group just for collecting the photos together (non-Flickr
          members would be able to view it) which might be nice.

          I guess it depends partly on who posted the photos to SmartGroups and
          if they'd like to post them to Flickr (or mind if someone else did it
          on their behalf).

          What do you think?

          Phil

          <mailto:pepysdiary%40yahoogroups.com>pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com,
          "peghelmholz" <p.helmholz@...> wrote:

          > Phil, this looks like it'll be peachy- and the pix are here too!
          Yay! We'll all move in and get
          > cozy. Meanwhile, many thanks, you are nearing sainthood.
          > PegH

        • beat_town
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
            The Flickr option is fine with me ... it gives us more storage space,
            correct? Glyn had suggested that I put my Pepys Walk photos on there
            last summer, and I should have, but now this'll force me to. :-)

            -Todd

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
              At 14:21 +0000 2006-06-26, beat_town wrote:
              >The Flickr option is fine with me ... it gives us more storage space,
              >correct? Glyn had suggested that I put my Pepys Walk photos on there
              >last summer, and I should have, but now this'll force me to. :-)

              Yes, this might be simplest - it would also make it easier to post
              comments about the images, and add notes to them, etc.

              I've created a new group on Flickr here:
              http://www.flickr.com/groups/pepysdiary/

              (Although there are no pictures yet...)