Re: [pepysdiary] ODNB -- Glisson, Francis (1599?-1677), physician, philosopher, etc.

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2009
      Perhaps Hooke's Minutes/Pepys's Diary will put them at the same meeting(s)
      of the Royal Society.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2009
        Having read the biog, (which was very interesting, showing him to be a
        meticulous observer, but hampered by the technology of his time), I
        think he was just rather too boring for our Sam! Not someone to be
        entertaining nor someone to court for professional or social advantage.

        A.S.