Re: [pepysdiary] History of the Great Plague.

  • Richard Histon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2009
      Many thanks, I got a hardback version from Amazon, looking forward to getting it.

      I also have The Great Plague by Walter George Bell ISBN 1 85891 218 0 pub. Bracken Books, 1994 reprint, first pub. in 1924

      timberloo22 wrote:

      Moote and Moote's exhaustive history of the Great Plague is very full.

      A. Lloyd Moote and Dorothy G. Moote: The Great Plague.
      published by John Hopkins University Press.