table screws

  • timberloo22
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2009
      That message should have included the words "parallel surfaces whilst
      allowing for adjustment of the distance between them.
    • francois.thouvenot
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
        The pictures of table screws in your link look fine to me, and
        correspond rather well to what I had in mind. This explains why the
        term is often found in machine tools where one needs adjustments.
        Thanks.