Re: [pepysdiary] It's *on*! Again.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2009
      Yeah, plus we got a late start this year -- but hey, we gave them a run for their money last year, and I hate to just roll over...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
        On 2009-01-11 10:21 pm, Todd Bernhardt wrote:
        > Yeah, plus we got a late start this year -- but hey, we gave them a run
        > for their money last year, and I hate to just roll over...

        Well, really, we only gave them a run for their money before Neil Gaiman
        mentioned the poll on his site - within hours of him doing so he was
        *way* ahead of us. And this year he's already mentioned it.