Re: [pepysdiary] It's *on*! Again.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2009
      To be honest, and this probably seems terribly defeatist, but there
      seems little point in making a big effort over this. The vote boils down
      to whichever site has the most readers, with a bit of variation for how
      enthusiastic the readers are. And Neil Gaiman has many more readers, as
      we discovered last year. Sorry.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
          On 2009-01-11 10:21 pm, Todd Bernhardt wrote:
          > Yeah, plus we got a late start this year -- but hey, we gave them a run
          > for their money last year, and I hate to just roll over...

          Well, really, we only gave them a run for their money before Neil Gaiman
          mentioned the poll on his site - within hours of him doing so he was
          *way* ahead of us. And this year he's already mentioned it.