Re: [pepysdiary] Pepys' wealth

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
      Very neat! Thanks for this - just shows how well Our Boy has been doing in this plague year. An annus mirabilis for him!

      Phil Gyford wrote:

      I'll post something in Site News about this before long, but a sneak
      peek for you... I just made a new page in the Encyclopedia which
      displays Pepys' wealth as it changes over time:
      http://www.pepysdia ry.com/p/ 9548.php

      The graph should automatically update on days when Pepys gives us a new
      installment into his growing fortune. That's the plan, anyway...

      http://www.gyford. com/