Pepys' wealth

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
      I'll post something in Site News about this before long, but a sneak
      peek for you... I just made a new page in the Encyclopedia which
      displays Pepys' wealth as it changes over time:
      http://www.pepysdiary.com/p/9548.php

      The graph should automatically update on days when Pepys gives us a new
      installment into his growing fortune. That's the plan, anyway...

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
        Very neat! Thanks for this - just shows how well Our Boy has been doing in this plague year. An annus mirabilis for him!

        http://www.gyford. com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2008
          I've now added another type of graph - every page of the Encyclopedia
          has a graph showing the number of times the topic has been referenced in
          the diary.

          More on both graphs here:
          http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2008/12/21/9549.php

          And, if I don't have the chance again, I hope you all have a lovely
          holiday season and that 2009/1666 is a good one for everyone!

          Phil