[pepysdiary] Re: Your Group has been inactive for 90 days

    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 10, 2006
      At 11:18 +0000 2006-07-10, Naomi wrote:
      >All other Yahoo Groups that I belong to have the occasional OT
      >discussion. The Social Group only received 21 messages during its
      >existence and has not been used since the beginning of January. Would
      >it not be possible to allow some OT discussions on this Group rather
      >than having two overlapping Groups?

      It's possible, but it will always cause friction - there are some
      people who *only* want Pepys-related stuff, and others who have the
      time and/or inclination to be much more "sociable" within this
      community. So what's a slight diversion off topic for one person is
      an annoyance for someone else.

      I'll set up a new Yahoo! list for it, so as to keep things in one
      place, and you can join it or not as desired.

      tel: +44 (0)7866 436847
      aim: philgyford