ODNB -- Nelson, Horatio, Viscount Nelson (1758-1805), naval officer,

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      A 'diversion' however I thought the Naval interest might merit...

      Nelson, Horatio, Viscount Nelson (1758-1805), naval officer,
      To read this Life of the Day complete with a picture of the subject,
      visit http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/lotw/2008-09-29
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
        Michael Robinson wrote:

        > A 'diversion' however I thought the Naval interest might merit...
        >
        > Nelson, Horatio, Viscount Nelson (1758-1805), naval officer,
        > To read this Life of the Day complete with a picture of the subject,
        > visit http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/lotw/2008-09-29
        > <http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/lotw/2008-09-29>

        Dear Michael,

        Thank you for another informative reading link! If anyone's interested,
        i read an excellent book on nelson a year or so ago: Nelson's Purse,
        which contains a wonderfully evocative account of th battle of
        Trafalgar. The Amazon ref is
        http://www.amazon.com/Nelsons-Purse-Mystery-Lord-Treasures/dp/1588341844/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222812770&sr=1-1

        best wishes to all.

        A.S.