Recent Activity working properly again

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 3:00 PM
      You may have noticed the note on the Recent Activity page about things
      not showing up in the correct order. Just to confirm that things should
      be back to normal now.

      Some of the maps and Wikipedia text in the Encyclopedia also disappeared
      since "upgrading" the software, but these should also now be back. Phew.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19 4:49 PM
        Phil Gyford wrote:

        > You may have noticed the note on the Recent Activity page about things
        > not showing up in the correct order. Just to confirm that things should
        > be back to normal now.
        >
        > Some of the maps and Wikipedia text in the Encyclopedia also disappeared
        > since "upgrading" the software, but these should also now be back. Phew.

        > http://www.gyford.com/ <http://www.gyford.com/>

        Many thanks, as ever, Phil for all your hard work for our enjoyment!

        A.S.