Software upgraded - let me know of problems

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I've just upgraded the website's Movable Type software to the latest
      version. You'll notice that the Recent Activity isn't functioning quite
      correctly at the moment, but I hope to get to the bottom of this soon.

      If you notice anything else broken on the site, do email me to let me
      know - it's impossible to check everything these days.

      Many thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2008
        I sure hope there aren't annotations truncated again!

        Terry

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2008
          That happened during the move from one database to another, so it
          shouldn't have happened this time.

          If you spot truncated annotations, do send me a link and I can restore
          them manually - happy to do so.

          Phil