Re: [pepysdiary] A map of Samuel Pepys' London

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
      Phil,

      Thanks for the hover-labels, which are more helpful to me (speaking only
      for myself) than the scale that disappeared. (I can get the scale by
      opening another tab and retrieving the Google London street-map there; and
      the distances are pretty short.)

      Terry

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
        On 2008-08-11 17:43, Terry Foreman wrote:
        > Phil,
        >
        > Thanks for the hover-labels, which are more helpful to me (speaking only
        > for myself) than the scale that disappeared.

        Whoops, I hadn't even noticed the scale had gone - it's back now, sorry
        about that!

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
          Phil,

          Thank you, once again!