Re: [pepysdiary] A map of Samuel Pepys' London

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 10, 2008
      Thank you so much for this - have spent a merry nostaligic time looking
      at this map! oh, dear. Must work.......
      A.S.

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
        Phil,

        Thanks for the hover-labels, which are more helpful to me (speaking only
        for myself) than the scale that disappeared. (I can get the scale by
        opening another tab and retrieving the Google London street-map there; and
        the distances are pretty short.)

        Terry

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
          On 2008-08-11 17:43, Terry Foreman wrote:
          > Phil,
          >
          > Thanks for the hover-labels, which are more helpful to me (speaking only
          > for myself) than the scale that disappeared.

          Whoops, I hadn't even noticed the scale had gone - it's back now, sorry
          about that!

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
            Phil,

            Thank you, once again!