Re: [pepysdiary] Kit's blogging for Obama!

  • Shawn Laasch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
      Phil,

      I moderate a local Freecycle group and have been seeing more and more
      of these -- what happens is that a subscriber lets a web site
      (Facebook, etc) send out invitations to contacts in someone's address
      book. Kit likely didn't realize that it was going to happen and might
      not even have had an opportunity to exclude an address. Maybe I'm
      giving too much of a benefit of the doubt.

      This is one of the many annoyances of the modern internet. On the
      other hand, we can follow Samuel's life easily. It's a trade-off :-)

      As always, thank you so much for everything you do.

      --Shawn

      --
      Visit http://laasch.net for design and development needs.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
        I think that was the case this time, and it's easily done. A reminder to
        us all to be extra careful when doing this kind of thing!

        Phil