Book Question

  • ewhitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      I received information from Amazon about a book called Voices from the World of Samuel Pepys by Jonathan Bastable.  It looks interesting. Has anyone read it?  Any information or recommendations?

      Phil, thanks for all the work on the site.  It looks great!  Hope you get the spam problem handled soon.

      Elizabeth
      I'm not in Denial.  I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.