Re: [pepysdiary] Recent Activity update

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
      Hi,

      A quick update... I've just upgraded Movable Type to the latest version
      (which needed a bit of custom database fiddling, which is why it's taken
      a while to get round to). I have some time tomorrow afternoon and will
      get closer to restoring the Recent Activity page.

      Sorry it's taken so long to get round to this.

      By the way, let me know if you notice anything particularly awry that
      might be the result of the software upgrade!

      Thanks,
      Phil

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
        Dear Phil,

        Thank you for all your work - it is much appreciated!
        Australian Susan

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008
          ditto

          Michael