Re: [pepysdiary] Recent Activity update

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2008
      No worries, Phil -- I (for one) knew you were working on it, and appreciate simply having the Diary as a resource and diversion.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
        Hi,

        A quick update... I've just upgraded Movable Type to the latest version
        (which needed a bit of custom database fiddling, which is why it's taken
        a while to get round to). I have some time tomorrow afternoon and will
        get closer to restoring the Recent Activity page.

        Sorry it's taken so long to get round to this.

        By the way, let me know if you notice anything particularly awry that
        might be the result of the software upgrade!

        Thanks,
        Phil

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
          Dear Phil,

          Thank you for all your work - it is much appreciated!
          Australian Susan

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008
            ditto

            Michael