Site problems

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 1:20 AM
      Hi folks,

      There's some strange problem with the site at the moment - I've had to
      suspend the Recent Activity page temporarily, and posting annotations
      appears to be very slow. Please don't post annotations twice, as
      sometimes it works first time although it seems it hasn't.

      I'll update you when things seem to be back to normal.

      Thanks,