Re: [pepysdiary] Map of London

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2008
      Any volume I-IX of the Latham and Matthews edition of *The Diary of Samuel
      Pepys*
      has maps of "London in the Sixteen-Sixties" in two halves, 2 pages each,
      after the text and before the "Select List of Persons" and "Select Glossary"
      that conclude the volume. These maps have lists of the buildings and landmarks
      Pepys mentions in the Diary. A photocopy of these 4 pages can be fetched
      from a library
      and should be quite helpful.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2008
        Providing you have a broadband connection you may find some help from
        the British Library's virtual exhibition (London: A Life in Maps
        http://www.bl.uk/londoninmaps ) and its google map and earth overlays.