Site News: Server move on Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2008
      This weekend, probably Saturday afternoon or evening, UK time, I'll be
      moving Pepys' Diary to a new webserver. My hosting provider is gradually
      moving all websites to new machines and our time has come. The benefit
      will be that if the server crashes in future it should be back in action
      very quickly -- it can currently take over an hour for the sites to
      reappear.

      In order to avoid losing any annotations during this process I will, as
      usual, be removing all the annotation forms on the site before I make
      the move. Sorry for the slight inconvenience. I'll post another message
      when everything is moved over.