SP Makes a header -- not the text -- of a NYT book review

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 7:16 AM
      By DAVID KAMP Published: March 23, 2008

      ULTIMATE BLOGS, Masterworks From the Wild Web.
      Edited by Sarah Boxer.
      Illustrated. 343 pp. Vintage Books. Paper, $14.95.

      Ten years from now, we'll all be inured to blogs. A whole generation
      will have grown up never knowing a time when there weren't several
      million Barney Blogspots and Tina TypePads noodling away on their
      keyboards, and we current adults will no longer concern ourselves with
      how frisky, naughty, inflammatory, overly confessional or scarily
      paradigm-threatening these blog things are.

      But right now, we're still very much in the age of the "Wild Web," as
      Sarah Boxer terms it in the subtitle of the new anthology she has
      edited, "Ultimate Blogs." The term "blog" isn't quite a decade old,
      and the form itself is still something that many Americans (most of
      them over 30) are just getting the hang of, whether as readers,
      writers or both. "Ultimate Blogs" is a sifted, vetted sampler of
      what's out there in the untamed blogosphere, a primer for the
      uninitiated. ...

      http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/23/books/review/Kamp-t.html?_r=1&8bu&emc=bu&oref=slogin