Site News: Talks at St Olave's Church

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Oops, I posted this on the Site News last night,
      and forgot to copy it to the list. Here you go...

      Glyn Thomas has discovered a series of monthly
      talks about Pepys, given at St Olave, Hart St,
      London. Here's a PDF flyer
      <http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/files/2008/02/14/StOlaveTalks.pdf >
      with the full information and here are the dates
      and topics for the rest of the year:

      * 3 March, Pepys and John Milton
      * 7 April, Pepys and John Evelyn
      * 12 May, Pepys and Andrew Marvell
      * 9 June, Pepys and John Bunyan
      * 7 July, Pepys and 1667
      * 8 September, Pepys and John Dryden
      * 6 October, Pepys and The Royal Society
      * 3 November, Pepys and Aphra Behn
      * 1 December, Pepys and Daniel Defoe

      Tickets are £10 each and the February event
      apparently started at 6.15 (food served, with the
      talk half an hour later). To book, or for more
      information, call Phil Manning on 020 7488 4318.

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2008/02/14/8295.php