Praise for Phil Gyford

  • Barbara Howard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2008
      Hello everyone

      I noticed this in London Review of Books today:

      http://www.lrb.co.uk/v30/n02/jone01_.html

      Scroll down to fourth paragraph.

      Keep up the good work, Phil!

      Barbara
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2008
        Barbara,

        Thanks for being so attentive. Kudos to Phil (again)

        for showing how a book can be a blog

        (a possibility denied by the book under review in the LRB).

        >Hello everyone
        >
        >I noticed this in London Review of Books today:
        >
        >http://www.lrb.co.uk/v30/n02/jone01_.html
        >
        >Scroll down to fourth paragraph.
        >
        >Keep up the good work, Phil!
        >
        >Barbara
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • ewhitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19, 2008
          Interesting piece, and great PR for the site.
          I had to laugh, though, at the paragraph mentioning Phil, especially the line:  "It doesnÂ’t exactly not fit in here..."  Huh?
          Well - Hmmm - very 'bloglike' in my opinion.

          Elizabeth
          If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?  Lois McMaster Bujold

          .

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2008
            Thanks Barbara! I meant to post that myself but have been feeling a
            bit under the weather, so keeping off email. I read the LRB myself,
            which makes it extra nice to be mentioned.