More awards...?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm *really* not too bothered about awards, but they can be fun. If
      anyone feels up for more voting this month (and thinks the site is
      worth it!), feel free to nominate Pepys' Diary in the 2008 Bloggies
      (it seems to have two names): http://2008.bloggies.com/

      I'm not sure what category Pepys would fall under though, so I'll
      leave that up to you. And, of course, nominate your other favourite
      weblogs while you're there!