[pepysdiary] Re: Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hi Roger,

      There's a page about biographies of Pepys in the Encyclopedia which
      you might find useful: http://www.pepysdiary.com/p/2430.php

      I know very little about Ackroyd and Schama, but maybe others here
      have opinions...

      I'm glad you like the site and I hope you continue to do so over the
      coming years!

      Cheers,
      Phil