Site is back

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
      Hi,

      The site is back up and working. If you posted an annotation sometime
      during Thursday night, UK time, then you may want to check that it's
      still on the site - unfortunately some data was lost when they had to
      restore everything from backups. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I
      hope nothing major was lost.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
        Heroic work, Phil. A real hassle.

        Goes with it, I guess (sez I, one of whose hard drives with many prized
        files died recently.)

        Thanks lots.