PepysDiary.com unavailable

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
      You may have noticed that the website is currently unavailable. Something went wrong with
      the server and the company is still trying to fix it 18 hours on
      <https://help.joyent.com/index.php?pg=forums.posts&id=689&pc=8>

      Hopefully this will be fixed soon. If you've emailed me about this already, then apologies for
      the lack of reply; my email is also unavailable at the moment.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
        Phil:

        Thanks, just got back late from a few days away and went to bed
        thinking that the problem was either in my 'steam powered' home system
        or the interface between that and my cerebral cortex!

        Best,
        Michael