Pepys' Diary mentioned on a podcast

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
      Hi,

      In case it's of interest, the website was mentioned in glowing terms
      in this podcast about educational weblogs:
      http://itc.conversationsnetwork.org/shows/detail3451.html

      The mention happens some way into it (maybe 10 minutes? I'm not sure,
      sorry) and then barely comes up again, so don't worry about listening
      to the whole thing unless the topic fascinates you!

      Thanks to Richard Carter for the tip-off.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
        Phil,

        You are too modest. The website was more than "mentioned;" it was cited as
        a singular example of the way a blog can provide a cross-disciplinary model
        of the way -- the narrative linkingedness -- of the way more of the web
        will look and investigation will be done.

        Kudos to you!