Re: VOTE

  • Peter Easton
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007
      Very well done to Phil.

      I have two favourite blog sites: pepysdiary.com which came second in
      its category - as you know; and climateaudit.org, which came joint
      first in the 'science' category. Please don't make the mistake - as
      implied below - that 'climateaudit' is a "climate skeptic's blog". It
      is run by a retired scientist/engineer who has taken the effort to
      cross-check some of the science behind the case for manmade global
      warming, and has found some very interesting results - some of which
      have forced NASA and UN IPCC to amend or correct some errors or
      oversights. Definitely worth a look if you have scientific
      leanings.

      --- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, Terry Foreman <terry.foreman@...>
      wrote:

      > The vote in other blog categories was stacked.
      >
      > Right Wing Campaigns To Get Climate Skeptic's Blog Named 'Best
      Science