Re: Dramatised Pepys on the radio

  • Dirk Van de putte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      Recording the diary as mp3 files sounds great. I'm living outside
      the UK (Belgium), and I can't tune in to BBC Radio 7. So, if you
      decide to share these mp3s with others, I'm game! If copyright
      permits it of course -- does anyone know about that?

      Dirk

      --- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, "qB" <qB@...> wrote:

      > Hi there
      >
      > From yesterday (Friday 7 July) BBC Radio 7 is broadcasting a 6 x
      1hour episodes radio
      > dramatisation of The Diary of Samual Pepys.
      >
      > Each episode is available for about a week after broadcast on the
      internet - http://
      > www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/listenagain/. The first episode was on Friday,
      the subsequent 5 will be
      > on Monday - Friday next week. Some small details about the series
      can be found here:

      http://www.radiolistings.co.uk/programmes/diary_of_samuel_pepys__the.
      html