Re: [pepysdiary] Re: Vote Early & Often--The 2007 Weblog Awar

  • Linda Faucheux
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 8, 2007
      Polls are jammed and it's a long wait to vote, but what a thing of beauty to win this for Sam, who thought nothing of crossing the Thames twice a day, and for Phil, whose ingenuity is consistently amazing, and for all that this site means to all of us.  Linda F, New Orleans

      Todd Bernhardt <beat_town@...> wrote:
      We're ahead by 8 votes!!!

      Keep voting! We have 'til 10 p.m. GMT/5 p.m. EST/2 p.m. PST (not sure what Antipodean time that
      is!)

      http://mail.yahoo.com