Dramatised Pepys on the radio

  • qB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 3:22 AM
      Hi there

      From yesterday (Friday 7 July) BBC Radio 7 is broadcasting a 6 x 1hour episodes radio
      dramatisation of The Diary of Samual Pepys.

      Each episode is available for about a week after broadcast on the internet - http://
      www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/listenagain/. The first episode was on Friday, the subsequent 5 will be
      on Monday - Friday next week. Some small details about the series can be found here:
      http://www.radiolistings.co.uk/programmes/diary_of_samuel_pepys__the.html

      Obviously it's a vastly selective and embroidered adaptation but I think I've heard some of it
      before and it's rather fun.

      I'm planning to record it as mp3 files.

      Best,

      Rachel
    • Dirk Van de putte
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 12:37 PM
        Recording the diary as mp3 files sounds great. I'm living outside
        the UK (Belgium), and I can't tune in to BBC Radio 7. So, if you
        decide to share these mp3s with others, I'm game! If copyright
        permits it of course -- does anyone know about that?

        Dirk