Re: [pepysdiary] Re: Vote Early & Often--The 2007 Weblog Award

    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 6, 2007
      127 points behind! Get voting!

      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 6, 2007
        Well, 406, but that's closer than it was 12 hours ago :)

        At 07:24 +1000 2007-11-07, Susan Thomas wrote:
        >127 points behind! Get voting!
        >
        >Todd Bernhardt wrote:
        >>
        >> We're in second place now, but still a bit more than 12 points back.
        >> Get viral, everyone! Enlist
        >> all your friends ... after all, in the U.S., it is Election Day...
        >>
        >> --- Pauline Benson <pauline.benson@...
        >> <mailto:pauline.benson%40gmail.com>> wrote:
        >>
        >> > Foggy good morning from Seattle!
        >> >
        >> > Daily vote time:
        >> >
        >> > http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php
        >> <http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php>

      • Pauline Benson
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 7, 2007
          Voting ends on Thursday, November 8 at 10:00 pm GMT, 5:00 pm EST, 2:00
          pm PST, etc.

          Pepys' Diary has been making steady gains on the frontrunner, but not
          at a rate that will close the gap in time unless we really get the
          vote out in the next 18 hours.

          At this time, we are 320 votes behind.

          Don't forget to vote! And remind others to vote! And find others to vote!

          http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php

          Pass the link around. Voting is easy.

          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 7, 2007
            We're less than 6 percentage points behind! Just a reminder, too, that you can vote from multiple
            computers ... I'm voting from both of mine at home, as well as one at work...

            --- Pauline Benson <pauline.benson@...> wrote:

            > Voting ends on Thursday, November 8 at 10:00 pm GMT, 5:00 pm EST, 2:00
            > pm PST, etc.
            >
            > Pepys' Diary has been making steady gains on the frontrunner, but not
            > at a rate that will close the gap in time unless we really get the
            > vote out in the next 18 hours.
            >
            > At this time, we are 320 votes behind.
            >
            > Don't forget to vote! And remind others to vote! And find others to vote!
            >
            > http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php
            >
            > Pass the link around. Voting is easy.
            >
            > On 11/6/07, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Well, 406, but that's closer than it was 12 hours ago :)
            > >
            > > At 07:24 +1000 2007-11-07, Susan Thomas wrote:
            > > >127 points behind! Get voting!

            > > http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php
            > > >>
            > > <http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php>

            > > >Yahoo! Groups Links
            > > >

            > > --
            > > Phil Gyford
            > > http://www.gyford.com/

          • Pauline Benson
            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 7, 2007
              Hello New Zealand, Australia, Singapore:

              We turn this hair-raiser over to you. The voting site was overloaded
              and hard to bring up all day, but we did our best. The gap dwindles,
              but time runs out. From waking this morning on the US west coast to
              315, we have closed the gap to 217.

              http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php

              Click and vote for Phil and Sam! Call in your chits and get your
              friends to vote too.

              On 11/7/07, Todd Bernhardt <beat_town@...> wrote:

              > We're less than 6 percentage points behind! Just a reminder, too, that you
              > can vote from multiple
              > computers ... I'm voting from both of mine at home, as well as one at
              > work...
              >
              > --- Pauline Benson <pauline.benson@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Voting ends on Thursday, November 8 at 10:00 pm GMT, 5:00 pm EST, 2:00
              > > pm PST, etc.
              > >
              > > Pepys' Diary has been making steady gains on the frontrunner, but not
              > > at a rate that will close the gap in time unless we really get the
              > > vote out in the next 18 hours.
              > >
              > > At this time, we are 320 votes behind.
              > >
              > > Don't forget to vote! And remind others to vote! And find others to vote!
              > >

              > http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php
              > >
              > > Pass the link around. Voting is easy.
              > >
              > > On 11/6/07, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Well, 406, but that's closer than it was 12 hours ago :)

              > http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php
              > > > >>

              > <http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php>

              > and

              > > > --
              > > > Phil Gyford
              > > > http://www.gyford.com/

            • Pauline Benson
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 8, 2007
                The votes for Pepys' Diary are really coming in steady right now!

                48 votes to close the gap!

                http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php

                Now it's 37 votes -- coming in that fast.

                Keep it up!

                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 8, 2007
                  We're ahead by 8 votes!!!

                  Keep voting! We have 'til 10 p.m. GMT/5 p.m. EST/2 p.m. PST (not sure what Antipodean time that
                  is!)

                  --- Pauline Benson <pauline.benson@...> wrote:

                  > Hello New Zealand, Australia, Singapore:
                  >
                  > We turn this hair-raiser over to you. The voting site was overloaded
                  > and hard to bring up all day, but we did our best. The gap dwindles,
                  > but time runs out. From waking this morning on the US west coast to
                  > 315, we have closed the gap to 217.
                  >
                  > http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-literature-blog-1.php
                  >
                  > Click and vote for Phil and Sam! Call in your chits and get your
                  > friends to vote too.
                • Linda Faucheux
                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 8, 2007
                    Polls are jammed and it's a long wait to vote, but what a thing of beauty to win this for Sam, who thought nothing of crossing the Thames twice a day, and for Phil, whose ingenuity is consistently amazing, and for all that this site means to all of us.  Linda F, New Orleans

                    http://mail.yahoo.com